Consent to the processing of personal data
1. You hereby grant the consent of Robert Mocek, with its registered office at Železnobrodská 46/19, Prague 9, Czech Republic, ID: 06572103, registered in the Trade Register (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), so that within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 (“protection of personal data “) processed the following personal data:
- name and surname
- company name
- telephone number
- possibly other personal data
2. Personal data must be processed in order to communicate between the client and the administrator. This data will be processed by the Administrator for 10 years.
3. You give your explicit consent to the above processing. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the company contact details.
4. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but the following processors may also process personal data for the Administrator:
- Provider of Google software, Profit, Smart Websites.
- Institutions contacted via the contact form “www.rmadvisory.eu”.
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications that are currently not used by the administrator.
5. Please note that under the Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time,
- require information from us about your personal data,
- require an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data
- request access to this information from us and have it updated or corrected,
- require us to delete this personal information,
- in case of doubt regarding compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.